We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering or login, submitting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website
- Information that you provide when participating in any services offered by the Website; and
- If you communicate with us by phone, email or otherwise, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may also collect the following information about your access to the Website, where available – your IP address, operating system and browser type – for the purposes of system administration, bug tracking, production of usage statistics and to trace misuse. Statistical data about our users does not identify any individual.
Security measures and potential international transfer of personal information
We follow appropriate security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal data so as to prevent unauthorised access by third parties. We ensure that those parties to whom we do transfer personal data comply with the same.
Disclosure and uses of personal information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device by gathering aggregate information about our users and using it to analyse the effectiveness and popularity of this Website;
- To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- If we have obtained your consent to do so;
- When we are required or authorised by law, court order, regulatory or governmental authority to disclose your personal data;
- If required to protect the rights, property or safety of CCFLA members, partners, clients or others.
Links to other websites
Third party cookies
The Website may have pages with embedded content from third parties such as social media sites, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Flickr or YouTube. Cookies generated by those sites are subject to their own privacy policies and are outside the control of the Ecofys. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to or use these websites.